Thursday, July 07, 2005
- Name: Paul Hirsch
- Location: Manchester, Washington State, United States
A land-use and water-law attorney licensed in the State of Washington, I am also a geomorphologist with an abiding interest in land and water, and how these interact with human use and development. I fuse my professions by working toward realistic solutions to water and land-use problems. A successful outcome is when private property and the environment are both protected and enhanced.
- Corps Cites Seattle for Filling Wetlands
- NASA's Comet Probe "Deforms" Horoscope: Lawsuit Fi...
- Threatening our civil liberties with their GPS-gui...
- Salmon Center on Hood Canal
- A Shared Vision for Puget Sound Chinook
- Life detection instrument passes key test on road ...
- Acre of land finds its way home to the Suquamish T...
- Zoning Comes to Northeast Washington
- Glenn Reynolds on the Failed Solar-Sail Mission
- He Reports, We Decipher