Tuesday, June 28, 2005
- Name: Paul Hirsch
- Location: Manchester, Washington State, United States
A land-use and water-law attorney licensed in the State of Washington, I am also a geomorphologist with an abiding interest in land and water, and how these interact with human use and development. I fuse my professions by working toward realistic solutions to water and land-use problems. A successful outcome is when private property and the environment are both protected and enhanced.
- Kelo v. New London: Public Use versus Public Purpo...
- Solar Sail Launched, Soon to Deploy
- Wind Power in Idaho?
- California Spotted Owl Status Up For Review
- Coming Full Circle
- Washington Tsunami Warning System Problems
- Columbia River Task Force: New Name; New Plan?
- Scientists Grow Brain Cells in a Dish
- FEC Commissioner Smith Tells It Like It Is
- Irrigators Unveil Water Savings Plan