Saturday, August 27, 2005
- Name: Paul Hirsch
- Location: Manchester, Washington State, United States
A land-use and water-law attorney licensed in the State of Washington, I am also a geomorphologist with an abiding interest in land and water, and how these interact with human use and development. I fuse my professions by working toward realistic solutions to water and land-use problems. A successful outcome is when private property and the environment are both protected and enhanced.
- Floods & Debris Flows in Assam
- NASA scientists say liquid water formed recent gul...
- Public Hearings on Makah Whaling
- Science, Regulation and the Florida Panther
- South Asian Monsoon Flood Forecasting Proves Tough...
- Assam villagers get a breather from rains
- Finally Home
- Growth Management Act Problems in Jefferson County...
- Small Land Owners in Skagit County Become AWARE
- Pierce County & the Growth Management Act