Monday, August 01, 2005
- Name: Paul Hirsch
- Location: Manchester, Washington State, United States
A land-use and water-law attorney licensed in the State of Washington, I am also a geomorphologist with an abiding interest in land and water, and how these interact with human use and development. I fuse my professions by working toward realistic solutions to water and land-use problems. A successful outcome is when private property and the environment are both protected and enhanced.
- A canoe journey through time
- NASA's New CEV Launcher to Maximize Use of Space S...
- Monsoon Flooding in Western India
- NASA Scientists Discover Tenth Planet
- Rough seas bring canoes ashore at Freshwater Bay
- South West Monsoon 2005 - Flood Situation Report 2...
- Moratorium on Certain Subdivisions in Thurston Cou...
- Tribal canoes to arrive Saturday at Port Townsend
- 200 killed as monsoon hits India
- World's largest river island seeks heritage status...