Wednesday, June 08, 2005
- Name: Paul Hirsch
- Location: Manchester, Washington State, United States
A land-use and water-law attorney licensed in the State of Washington, I am also a geomorphologist with an abiding interest in land and water, and how these interact with human use and development. I fuse my professions by working toward realistic solutions to water and land-use problems. A successful outcome is when private property and the environment are both protected and enhanced.
- Between the Elephants and a Big River
- A Strong Young Man Who Held On
- US District Judge Redden of the Oregon District ha...
- The Whalers of the Olympic Peninsula
- Gitmo on the Gulag?
- The Injustice Being Done
- Good Lawyers
- Just a note to me'self to see how this thing works...